Sunday, February 5, 2012

rose petal creations

Rose Petal Creations is offering one lucky reader a beautiful pink floating heart pendant necklace.

A little about our sponsor:

"All the proceeds from this shop are helping me pay off my student loans :) So you know your money is going to a good cause.I hope you enjoy the products I make and I welcome any feedback or special orders if someone wants something a little different or in a different"

The shop includes many beautiful necklaces with very reasonable prices. Be sure to check out the button closure on the necklaces.


Win it! Win necklace pictured above- Contest ends 2/10/11
Please leave a separate comment for each entry with a valid email so I know who to contact to win valid for readers in the USA only.

No comments:

Post a Comment