Saturday, March 17, 2012

snack time made easy

So if you have a toddler in your house then you probably hear the word snack a zillion times a day! Well we tend to be out a ton and I used so many ziploc bags a day it was getting ridiculous! So I found a great reusable bag from The Greener Route. I know there are many disposable bags out there but the designs and price are hard to beat! I was so excited when I stumbled across the guitar girly bags-my daughter is a huge music fan! Another great thing about the bag is that it is super easy to clean and stays closed (nothing like spilled cheerios to ruin a nice bag) I love the material and that they come in different sizes! Here is a little about our sponsor:  "I am very big on green living. It all started when I made some napkins over a year ago because I was tired of throwing away money. I haven’t bought any paper napkins since. I have expanded into making my own environmentally safe cleaning supplies, composed my kitchen scraps and now reusable snack bags."

No comments:

Post a Comment